We’re searching for a passionate Account Supervisor, Online Healthcare Marketing & Advertising, with strong traditional, online & healthcare marketing experience to join our talented team. The position will be the primary liaison with our hospital and physician clients with the main objective to retain and grow our client accounts. This position is based in our Irvine, CA location.
- Retain and grow our healthcare client accounts through strategic online and traditional marketing and advertising;
- Effectively communicate and drive excellent customer service to hospitals, doctors, and a wide range of healthcare clients;
- Drive client satisfaction at every touch point;
- Successfully manage client projects and campaigns from conception through execution and beyond;
- Actively manage all client account costs and for achieving satisfactory profit margins on all agency products & services;
- Identify and initiate appropriate upsell discussions for incremental revenue generating solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Account & Creative Team to develop an appropriate scope of work for and resource utilization plan for client accounts;
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients, including online marketing (SEO, PPC, social media, websites, web strategy, etc.), strategy and consulting, art, copy, media planning and buying (TV, radio, print, outdoor), tracking and results reporting, training services, media budgets, and deadlines;
- Deliver excellent customer service, resulting in satisfying, long-term relationships while managing client expectations;
- Manage multiple projects and meet or exceed deadlines;
- Collaborate with internal employees and management;
- The ideal candidate will have outstanding project management skills, the ability to persuade and inspire others, and a proven track record of successful account leadership.
What You’ll Need:
- 5-7 years of experience within an advertising agency setting;
- Extensive experience with media – both traditional & online (SEO, PPC, etc.);
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work cross-functionally and a successful track record of managing multiple client relationships, portfolios and engagements;
- Superb interpersonal skills to foster optimal client & departmental relationships. Weekly interaction with doctors and healthcare groups require excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Minimum of a 4-year degree;
A moderate amount of travel will be required, typically at the start of client campaigns, and periodically to nurture your client relationships.
Where You’ll Work:
Collaboration is essential to how we operate, and we’ve structured our office accordingly. We have a wide-open, modern workspace that’s fully equipped with anything you need from technology to table tennis.
What You’ll Get:
We offer all full-time employees 15 PTO days plus 8 company holidays, competitive base salaries, health coverage including medical, dental, and vision benefits, and an amazing culture.
To apply for this position, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.