We are seeking a hungry and passionate New Business Development professional to join our dynamic digital healthcare marketing agency. The ideal candidate must be digitally savvy with proven success selling digital marketing services to hospitals, high profile practitioners, and/or medical device manufacturers.
This position will be responsible for driving new business to our healthcare marketing agency.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect for new clients & close deals;
- Convert inbound inquiries to new business;
- Consult with clients and present at our seminars;
- Sell consulting services to clients, then fulfill those contracts and upsell clients to “6-figure” digital marketing and traditional marketing services
- Develop great solutions to help our clients win patients and grow revenue;
- Successfully sell to multiple decision makers;
- Work closely with digital team (SEO, PPC, web developers, social media, MarCom) to devise a strategic online presence for clients;
- Research and thoroughly understand the client’s business;
- Write proposals and marketing plans;
- Participate in client presentations (pitches)
- Update and maintain leads in our CRM software;
- Contribute to a winning team environment.
What You’ll Need:
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully selling digital and traditional marketing services.
- Minimum bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field;
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in sales and marketing;
- Preferably based in Southern California;
- Google Adwords or Analytics certified – preferred
- Must have at least a working knowledge of online advertising (including PPC and display), SEO, and digital media;
- Knowledge of traditional marketing services (e.g., branding, direct response, television, etc.) a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work independently;
- The ability to travel locally and nationally;
- Exemplary job performance.
The ideal candidate will possess the following behavioral traits:
- The ability to gain the trust and respect of our highly intelligent doctor and healthcare executive clients;
- Positive, “Can-do” attitude coupled with high energy;
- Proven teamwork skills to be able to work successfully with varied personalities you will find in any creative company;
- Ability to work hard, be resourceful, and proactive;
- Strong work ethic and a sense of urgency to see projects through to completion;
Where You’ll Work:
Collaboration is essential to how we operate, and we’ve structured our office accordingly. This position will work a combination of days in the office and from home.
What You’ll Get:
Competitive salary, plus bonuses and commissions. We offer all full-time employees 3 weeks PTO days plus 8 company holidays, health coverage including medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K contributions and an amazing culture.
To apply for this position, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.