We’ll make your success easy by coming to you
We’ll Meet You On-Site To Create (Or Revamp) Your Healthcare Marketing Program
Do you need to begin marketing your healthcare practice in earnest, but are unsure where to start? Or maybe you are already marketing, but need better results. Perhaps you’d like a “second opinion,” or want to take a new creative approach.
Whatever your situation, our on-site medical marketing and consulting program for doctors, dentists, hospitals and physicians are often a great first step to generating the patients and revenues you want, and our team of Healthcare Marketing All Stars includes some of the most experienced and respected talent in the business.
Here are just a few of the many reasons clients ask us to visit and work with them on-site:
- Invest your marketing dollars more wisely with a 12-month marketing plan and audit. We’ll work with you before and during your on-site visit to create a marketing strategy based your goals, strengths, opportunities, marketplace and budget. Your plan will include specific recommendations regarding doctor referral marketing, Internet marketing, patient referral marketing, advertising (if appropriate), press strategies and branding.
- Phase One of our “Off-Site Marketing Department Program.” Many clients want to go beyond a marketing plan and delegate all of their medical marketing to us. In those instances, the on-site visit is a natural first step that allows us to gather the information we need and work with decision makers to create the specific action plan that we’ll follow for the coming year.
- “Best practices” advice. Some clients don’t want a full marketing plan, but simply want advice about what to do about their current situation-and find it reassuring to meet with us face-to-face.
- Strategic Planning Meetings. Hospitals and large groups often ask us to help them get a consensus among partners or executives on strategic marketing issues.
- Advertising concept meetings. Some clients hire our healthcare advertising agency to create ads, and feel an on-site visit is essential either at project conception or creative presentation.
- Staff training. Some clients want our firm to help their staffs generate and convert new patient inquires.
- Doctor referral building. Some hospitals or practices ask us to create programs to build doctor referrals, and we can work with them on-site for whatever time period makes sense.
- Other objectives include getting doctors and staff “on board,” refining branding or creative strategy, reviews of the facility and more.
Follow Up (Optional)
While it is certainly not required, most of our on-site clients ask us to continue working with them after our visit to help implement their health care marketing program. We are happy to work with you at whatever level you require, and these on-sites meetings are often the start of a “beautiful friendship.”
Call us at (800) 656-0907 to see if this program is for you.