Healthcare Success is looking for a passionate Digital Account Supervisor to join our talented team at our Agency. The position will be the primary liaison with our hospital and physician clients with the main objective to retain and grow our client accounts.
This is a full-time, in-house position, located in Irvine, CA. Google Adwords and Analytics certifications required.
- Retain and grow our healthcare client accounts through strategic digital and traditional marketing and advertising;
- Effectively communicate and drive excellent customer service to hospitals, doctors, and a wide range of healthcare clients;
- Drive client satisfaction at every touch point;
- Successfully manage client projects and campaigns from conception through execution and beyond;
- Actively manage all client account costs and for achieving satisfactory profit margins on all agency products and services;
- Identify and initiate appropriate upsell discussions for incremental revenue generating solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Account and Creative Team to develop an appropriate scope of work for and resource utilization plan for client accounts;
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients, including digital marketing (SEO, PPC, social media, websites, web strategy, etc.), strategy and consulting, art, copy, media planning and buying (TV, radio, print, outdoor), tracking and results reporting, training services, media budgets, and deadlines;
- Deliver excellent customer service, resulting in satisfying, long-term relationships while managing client expectations;
- Manage multiple projects and meet or exceed deadlines;
- Collaborate with internal employees and management;
- The ideal candidate will have outstanding project management skills, the ability to persuade and inspire others, and a proven track record of successful account leadership.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Full-time, in-house position – only local candidates please;
- 5-7 years of experience within a digital or advertising agency setting;
- Minimum of a 4-year degree;
- Google Adwords and Analytics certifications required, solid SEO experience, Photoshop, writing skills and/or experience with WordPress or other content management platforms;
- Extensive experience with media – both traditional and online (SEO, PPC, reputation management, landing pages, paid social media, etc.);
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work cross-functionally and a successful track record of managing multiple client relationships, portfolios and engagements;
- Superb interpersonal skills to foster optimal client and departmental relationships. Weekly interaction with doctors and healthcare groups require excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
A moderate amount of travel will be required, typically at the start of client campaigns, and periodically to nurture your client relationships.
The ideal candidate will possess the following behavioral traits:
- Positive, “Can do” attitude;
- Excellent and proactive communication with internal and external team resources and clients;
- Proven teamwork skills to be able to work successfully with varied personalities you will find in any creative company;
- Ability to work hard, be resourceful, and be proactive with minimal supervision;
- Strong work ethic and a sense of urgency to see projects through to completion which may require time above and beyond traditional workweek;
- Committed to personal development and ongoing continuing education, such as articles, podcasts, webinars, books, conferences, etc.;
- Bring new ideas to the table.
Where You’ll Work
Collaboration is essential to how we operate, and we’ve structured our office accordingly. We have a wide-open, modern workspace that’s fully equipped with anything you need from technology to table tennis.
What You’ll Get
We offer all full-time employees 15 PTO days plus 8 company holidays, competitive base salaries and commission plans, health coverage including medical, dental, and vision benefits, and an amazing culture.