It’s amazingly easy to overlook the usefulness and convenience of a single-source and up-to-date CONTACT page. No doubt you have a “contact” page on your website, but putting it all together as a page or post on your blog also does double-duty.
First, it lets the world know who you are, where you are, and—conveniently—it provides the means to connect with your medical practice, hospital or healthcare business in a single click. On the surface, this seems elementary, but the fact is that the public can remain unaware of all their options (and some healthcare marketing plans neglect this simple online tool.)
Secondly, having a consolidated contact page is a benefit for your Search Engine Optimization and visibility. In the complex (and ever-changing) world of SEO, it informs Google, bing, Yahoo Search, ask and dozens of other popular search engines of the many facets of your online presence.
Use this post as a model for pulling your healthcare marketing contact information onto a single page.
How to Connect With Healthcare Success and Our Company Principals
As a healthcare marketing and advertising agency for more than 20 years, we’ve worked with thousands of private practices, hospitals and organizations representing every state in the nation. We’ve marketed clients in every type of marketplace, city and town, from New York City to Devil’s Lake, ND. What’s more, we’ve helped international clients from India, Australia, Canada, Mexico, UK, Sweden and Panama.
Consequently, we like to keep in touch, so here is our 19 ways to CONTACT Healthcare Success:
- CALL TOLL-FREE: (800) 656-0907
- BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HSS WEBSITE: www.HealthcareSuccess.com
- OUR BLOG: Healthcare Marketing Exchange
- FREE eNEWSLETTER: Subscribe to Marketing Advisor eNewsletter
- GOOGLE+: Visit the HSS Google+ Business Page
- FACEBOOK: Become a Fan of Healthcare Success
- YOUTUBE: Visit our YouTube Channel
- TWITTER: Follow @hcsuccess
- LINKEDIN: Healthcare Success Medical Marketing Page
- Stewart Gandolf on LinkedIn
- Lonnie Hirsch on LinkedIn
- STEWART’S BLOG: Gandolf’s Marketing Magic
- MAIN OFFICE: Healthcare Success
2860 Michelle Drive,
Tustin, CA 92780
Toll Free: (800) 656-0907
Be sure the information and links are (a) current, (b) correct, and (c) have a system for regular updates as you create new pages and places in the future. And for added visibility, include your contact information on each of your ancillary pages, social media descriptions and in routine correspondence.