Medical Marketing Careers
Join our Healthcare Marketing All Stars
Are you a true healthcare marketing All Star? If so, there might be a spot for you on our team.
We are an entrepreneurial company, and we always like to work with super-talented people with the right experience, credentials and positive / entrepreneurial spirit that fits our culture.
Best of all, we work with both full-time employees and freelance talent, without requiring people to move and/or work in our corporate office.
While we aren’t actively hiring, there is always opportunity for people with the right background.
1. Multi-talented creative/account people – Most often, we put together teams of talent to work with our clients, including a writer, artist, account manager and others. Contact us about doing some projects for us, and tell us what you can do. Almost everyone starts freelance and earns their way in. (Keep in mind we need to impress our clients by delivering tangible results, not by merely trying to be witty or clever.)
2. Entrepreneurs who want to join us. - If you a seasoned expert with strong relationships in health care, enjoy a good reputation, and are now looking to create something more entrepreneurial and rewarding for yourself, read on.
Our company has the credentials, connections, infrastructure, marketing savvy, sales ability, creativity and Internet presence to help you take your career to the next level.
Most likely, that would mean your heading up a special niche under our banner. For example, you may want to create a more localized Healthcare Success Strategies presence in your town. Or perhaps you have specific industry experience and would like to head up our growth of that area, e.g., hospital marketing, pharmaceutical advertising, clinical trail patient recruitment, device manufacturer marketing, physician marketing or whatever.
This kind of relationship would require you to be able to deliver us clients, or at least introduce them to us. If you can do that, we can pay you in the short term, and work toward a long term, mutually rewarding relationship. (We are not interested in pursuing ideas that will require us to spend a lot of time and money up front for purely speculative outcomes.)
Of course, even if you do have clients that you can deliver we’d need to talk first to make sure we have a good fit.
3. Trainers, consultants and salespeople and other “multi-talented athletes.”We have about 60 people on our team, with a variety of job titles. Again, we aren’t actively recruiting, but if you think your background is a perfect fit, send us an email. We are always open to ideas.
Healthcare Success Strategies, LLC is one of the country’s most respected providers of medical marketing and consulting services. As a member of the Healthcare Success Strategies team you will have the opportunity to:
- Shape the future of a young, aggressively growing company
- Advance your career in the way that you want
- Display your creative and professional prowess
- Be a part of a culture built on innovation, respect, teamwork and fun!!!
You’ll also be in great company – see the bios for the rest of our team. So, if you want to join an entrepreneurial, fun company and earn a good living while you are at it, email us your resume and a convincing cover letter.
Healthcare Success Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please Email Us First
We are super busy and on the phone all day, so please send career inquiries to us via email. Our Partners will carefully review your thoughts and get in touch with you.