We Specialize in Delivering Patients to Your Hospital’s High Priority Service Lines
Healthcare marketing is all we do. It’s all about helping hospitals and other healthcare organizations get (and retain) more patients.
Traditional advertising agencies (even many that claim to specialize in healthcare) work in multiple industries and focus most of their energies on being “creative” or “clever” with the goal of building a “brand.”
There’s nothing wrong with that. We brand clients all the time, and like to be creative too. But that isn’t what makes us special.
What sets us apart is with our hospital marketing services we specialize in delivering patients to your high priority service lines…and keeping them coming back. Our focus is your bottom line results.
More than just a clever campaign…
You see, we’re not just an advertising agency.
We’re a healthcare marketing company. That means we look at the bigger picture. We’re here to educate you on “best practices” marketing strategies for the healthcare industry, including hospitals, dentists, physicians and the pharmaceutical industry to consult on new initiatives, and train your staff in how to attract and keep patients.
And yes, we can help you develop a full range of advertising and marketing materials for hospitals too – all designed to be profitable from the get-go.
Start with our educational programs
We offer regular educational seminars that have been attended by the Mayo Clinic, HCA Healthcare, University of Michigan Health System and many others, that can teach you how to deal with many marketing issues on your own. You’ll learn what has worked time and again to attract patients. (You’ll also learn what to avoid.)
Call on us for Hospital marketing consulting and staff training
Plus we offer hands on consulting and training services where we work directly with you and your staff, to ensure the results you’re looking for.
Too often hospitals and healthcare organizations create and launch a marketing program and forget that there is a human element needed to make it successful. Our training programs will have your staff onboard and ready to work with the influx of new patients, so that your efforts are successful and profitable.
Advertising for traditional media and the Internet
Finally, if you’re looking for that overall branding for your hospital or healthcare organization, or for a single department, we have the world-class creative talent to help you, too. But expect advertising that goes beyond a snappy headline, and actually motivates patients to choose your facility.
20 years experience marketing thousands of healthcare clients
While our experience includes Fortune 500 corporations and ad agencies like J. Walter Thompson, the reality is that many of our clients are group practices and private practitioners.
Therefore, we’ve had to figure out how to develop effective ethical hospital advertising and marketing campaigns at a fraction of the cost of what a more traditional ad agency would charge you. That means your bottom line will benefit from the start.
Take a moment to call us at 800-656-0907 or fill in the Contact Form.
Keep up to date with new Hospital Marketing information
We have provided a variety of marketing-related articles that we hope you find useful in your own marketing efforts. We encourage you to visit often as we add new information on a regular basis.
- Branding or Your Hospital, Healthcare Business or Practice
- The Ultimate Hospital Marketing Social Media List
- Branding in Unlikely Places: Using Patient Friendly Billing Statement in Hospital and Medical Marketing
- Community Hospitals Are Disappearing. Economic and Competitive Headwinds Challenge Independence…
- Hospital Marketing Expands Mobile Health Promotion and Stretches Ad Budget, Too
- Hospital Marketing Invokes Heavenly Patient Experience to Face Goliath in Ohio
- Game On: Hospitals and Healthcare Marketers Are Now Playing Along
- High-Touch Technology Enhances Patient Satisfaction and Hospital Public Relations
- Hospital Community Event: Bike Rodeo & Free Helmets Teach Safe Riding – and Keep Kids Out of Florida Hospital
- Hospital Marketing & Advertising: A Unique Healthcare Experience for Women by Women
- Promoting ER Wait Times: The Hospital Marketing & Advertising Bandwagon
- SHSMD Offers Marketing Guidance for Hospitals – And Everyone Else, Too
- Silly, Yet Serious: “SuperColon” Helps Hospitals Promote Cancer Prevention Message
- Skype from Maternity Ward: A Winning Concept for Healthcare and Hospital Public Relations
- TxtMsg to Hospital Marketing & Advertising Execs: Take Two Apps and Call Me in the Morning
- Why Hospital Marketing Has an Incentive to Compete with Amenities